Did you receive a new computer or tablet this Christmas and are looking to upgrade your software? Chattahoochee Technical College is now providing Microsoft Office to every student free of charge. The latest version of the full Office productivity suite includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access available for PC only). Students will have access to both offline and online versions to help prepare for class as well as to complete assignments and projects.
Students will be able to do the following:
- Install on up to five compatible PCs and Macs, plus five tablets (including iPad)
- Use with OneDrive for automatic device syncing
- Gain valuable skills on the world’s most popular productivity software
- Use the same programs as your professors to ensure full file fidelity
To get your Office follow these steps:
For PC and Mac:
- Visit Office.com/GetOffice365
- Click through to install and follow the onscreen process
- On the installation page select your language and click install
For iOS and Android:
- Download from your app store
- iPad: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Sign in with your school credentials for full editing capability
You will need your Chattahoochee Technical College email address to sign in.
For more information about the College’s programs of study and financial aid opportunities, visit ChattahoocheeTech.edu.